Paccomm NB96 Problem

Need some help with my NB96.  I cannot send commands to it.  Using WinPack,
I know it is talking to the computer, because the quasi CON, CTS, DSR, and
DCD lights extinguish at the bottom of the screen.  I have tried resetting
from KISS mode, I have tried taking the EPROM out all night and letting it
"lose its mind."  Nothing seems to work with this thing.

Can anyone help?

73,
Joel
Joel B. Black, K2SAT