dbs dish and lnb

well i hooked my dbs dish up to my icom R7000 rcvr and tuned around 500 mhz
to 800 mhz and i have found several analog video feeds no sound just
scrambled pic. now i need to know what these lnb down convert to

like 10.4 gig = ? on the down converter

fyi my dish is pointed at the 101 slot
and using the RCA dish and lnb powering it with my ameritron coax switch :)
it puts out 20 volts dc

these lnb switch polerazation by what voltag you put to the lnb 13 volts is
1 way and 18 volts switches it the other way

greg N8TDL