Re: PTTTO DSP-12

Greetings Brian,

Brian Beamish VK4BBS wrote:

> I use a DSP-12 TNC for just about everything here, Satellites, local Packet
> BBS and APRS etc.
>
> There is a command in it called PTTTO and have been right through the book a
> few times and can not find this one.

PTTTO - Push To Talk Time Out.

I think it's there to prevent a crashed computer from QRMing a radio
network. However, with the version of GCE I have, PTTTO doesn't seem to
work correctly. I think it can be defeated in some versions of GCE by
setting it to 0.

73 de John AA2BN
(Another of the few and far between users of the LL Grace DSP-12)