Re: coax types

There is a PTFE coax which is approximately the same size as RG-174/U
(or possibly slightly smaller).  I have used it in the past, but forget
the designator.  I expect it would be in the Times Wire and Cable and
other catalogs.  As I recall, it was single shielded and had a stranded
silver-plated copper center conductor.

Another good alternative to RG-142 is RG-400, which is the same size,
but has a stranded center conductor and is somewhat more flexible.

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY (RN2)                    nielsen@primenet.com
Tucson, AZ DM42nh  QRP-L #1985             http://www.primenet.com/~nielsen