Re: HT Satellite Ground stations.

    dear bob,

now that is possible to change between radio and tnc control, wouldn't it be
possible to use the th-d7 for pacsat operation, the radio doesn't work cross band
with the tnc on, but it could be switched to vhf/9k6, transmit, and switch back
to uhf/9k6, assuming that the port commands are fast enought.

i'm just brainstorming here, i don't know much about the radio since i still
don't own one.

regards,
Luis