RE: coax types

RG-174 has a solid Polyethylene (PE) dielectric.  PTFE coax type is a RG-141
or
RG-142.  They are also double shielded and about twice as thick as the
RG-174.

Most of the PTFE coax cables are double shielded and I assume Symek
wants to reduce the possibility of RF emissions from the cable.

RG-214 is a common coax cable but it's a solid PE
and double shielded but it's pretty hefty stuff.

73

John
N2HMM