From: Mike Gilchrist [mailto:kf4fdj@amsat.org]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 4:12 PM
To: ne1h@ne1h.dyndns.org; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Frequencies?

Alan,

At 03:12 PM 02/04/2000 -0500, Alan K. Adamson wrote:
>With more and more sats in the air, has anyone put up a "updated" listing
of
>frequencies?  It's tough for us new kids on the block to figure out what
>modes, freqs, etc to be using.  I've found one site in JP that's in pretty
>good shape, but I figured I see if anyone has suffered from this same
>problem.

Some of the AMSAT heroes work hard to keep you informed of the status of
the various birds in the amateur constellation.  ANS Editor Dan James,
NN0DJ, is one of those heroes.

Check out http://www.amsat.org/amsat/news/ans.html for the latest Amsat
News Service bulletin, edited by Dan.  It has the latest data and
frequencies of all the currently active birds.  In fact, on the AMSAT site,
you can subscribe to this news bulletin, and have it automatically
delivered to your email address weekly.

Information on the satellites launched last week has been flowing on this
list daily.  I'm sure the next ANS will include further references to these
birds.

73, Mike

                                        __\/__
  |  P  | |f|   * I.S. Professional .............. Computer Consultant *
  |  3  |=|d|   * AO10, AO27, Fujis, RS13, RS15, MIR?, SO35, UO22, ATV *
  |  D  | |j|   * KITSAT,  kf4fdj-9 van tracker, SSTV, MS,  E&F Layers *
  |     | | |   *    Bringing Oscar demos to the Lee County Schools.   *
                                   .oooO   (   )
                                     \_)