From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Roy Welch
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 9:12 AM
To: Paul Williamson
Cc: ne1h@ne1h.dyndns.org; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] I give up... Don't try this!

Also when you update keps in WiSP32, they do not become effective until
WiSP does an automatic schedule update (usually in a few minutes) or until
you do a Redo Schedule.  So if you are going to update and immediately
check against another program, Redo Schedule should be done.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org