Re: I give up... Don't try this!

Dear friends,

I suspect that Paul is correct but haven't checked in detail.  For the
record, Nova for Windows always uses Catalog Number (never satellite
name), for object matching.

W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University