Re: I give up... Don't try this!

Also when you update keps in WiSP32, they do not become effective until
WiSP does an automatic schedule update (usually in a few minutes) or until
you do a Redo Schedule.  So if you are going to update and immediately
check against another program, Redo Schedule should be done.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org