Re: HT Satellite Ground stations.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Daniel (internet) Lavoie wrote:

> Could you share the procedure to switch the control port between the radio
> and the TNC?

Sure, TC 0 and TC 1 switches the serial port between radio control and
TNC...
Bob

> Thanks
>
> Daniel Lavoie
> VE3DCL

APRSdos REPLY/COMMENT:

Reply mail addr:   wb4apr@amsat.org
US mail address:   115 old Farm Ct, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
See DAYTON97 HISTORY:    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/dayton.html
See Maryland APRS LIVE:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
See GPS on ANY radio:    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/mic-e.html