RE: I give up... Don't try this!

At 07:49 AM 2/4/00 -0500, Alan K. Adamson wrote:
>This only happens with opal or any of the new sats.  Is there some sort of
>error factor that happens with new sats.  I find this pretty odd.  On ao-27,
>wisp32 and nova as exactly the same to the sec.  But on opal, they are off
>by 56 sec!

Aha. You're probably seeing differences in how various programs match up
new element sets with the old objects in their databases. Some do it by
name, some do it by object number. Object numbers have a way of changing in
first few days after a launch. Look very closely at the elements in each
program and see if I'm right.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org