Amateur satellites over INDIAN subcontinent

hello all
came to know about this wonderful world of amateur satellites through this
site if anyone would tell me about amateur satellite passes over INDIAN
subcontinent and what it would take to receive it including look up angle
of satellite and type of antenna . I have used YAESEU RS FT - 847 in
satellite mode without success.YAESU , JAPAN claims that amateur satellites
can be received at 430/145 MHz with a YAGI antenna. Any help would be most
appreciated.
TIA