The New Birds.

Last Night's 00:50z pass resulted in a clear sighting of at least one of the
new
packages now in orbit.  Even with binoculars just one object was visible.
I wonder if anyone here really in the know could say for sure which object we
may have actually seen.  From what I've read, I would venture to guess that it
may have been either the final remaining booster stage known as Pegasus or
the inflated optical target for which I cant recall the name of at the
moment.  Anyway,
if someone has a positive ID on what we're seeing, I know a lot of us bird
watchers would like to know.  Thanks and 73.

Steve
K5PK