Wisp DDE Link

Hello and thanks to all who replied about my problem with Wisp and
Wispdde26. My systems did not have a copy of Mscomm32.ocx on them to
overwrite so I am running the supplied version 5.00.3609 dated 9 Dec 1996. I
have put wispdde.exe in a separate folder as advised but the results are the
same on both my systems. I would be obliged if someone could tell me where I
could get a more up to date copy of Mscomm32.ocx.

Thanks once again.

73 - Eddy Payne (G6UQI)
EJPayne@email.msn.com
G6UQI @ GB7SUN.#48.GBR.EU