RE: Wisp DDE Link

Joe,

The "Correct Way" is to put the files where the author thinks they should
be.  He/She may have a very good reason for that.  See the WISPDDE.TXT for
this information.  However, you can almost always put everything in one
directory, due to the way WIN does these things, and it will work.  Usually.
<grin>

Since the other fellow couldn't get it to work with the files placed where
the author wanted them, I suggested doing what you, and I, are doing.

Best,

Alan