lha

Hi everyone,

I'm really struggling with this one.....

I'm trying to "lharc" a file for a test of WiSP download de-compression and
the command line in lha has got me baffled. I have the help file and as far
as I can see I'm following the correct procedure but I keep getting error
messages and nothing I do seems to work and actually produce an archived file.

Anyone help??? Maybe I'm just getting too old for this business :)
Thanks....

Bill...vk3jt