Re: GSFC keps: Names/cat num/inter. ID

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Richard W L Limebear wrote:

> the first and the last. These babies are splitting up fast, the spread was
> about 20-30 seconds after a couple of days. We can also see that the booster
> fired the birds backwards and the reason its out in front is that it got
> five kicks from the separations.

Going out on a limb here, but doesnt something fired forward, then achieve
a higher apogee and thus a longer period and thus ends up behind?  Same
difference, tho...  Oh the joy of orbital dynamics...

Or said the other way, something going slower descends to lower altitude
and goes faster...  :-)

Bob, WB4APR