Wisp DDE Link

Hello,

I'm new to satellite work and I am experimenting with Wisp which is an
excellent program and I wanted to try to control my FT-847 with the
software. I was recommended to try CX6DD's Wispdde26 as the linking software
and that's my problem. I cannot get Wispdde26 or any of its earlier variants
to run. All I get it a standard Microsoft error message that says
'Unexpected Error'. I have put the .ocx and the .dll files into my
Windows/System directory as explained in the readme file supplied with the
program and the .exe file is in the same directory as Wisp. Please can
anybody on the list help me. I have tried it on two different PC's, one a
P75 and the other a P450. The P75 is running W95 and the P450 is running
W98, both have more than adequate memory to handle the software and I have
removed all other applications from the machines and I still get the error
message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eddy Payne (G6UQI)

EJPayne@email.msn.com
G6UQI @ GB7SUN.#48.GBR.EU