Re: Wx Sat

"Ronald A.Stunden" wrote:

> At one time I had software program to download the weather pictures from
> the NOAA's etc, For the ;ife of me I can not remember the name of it or
> where I got it from. Anyone have the info. Thanks,Sorry for the BW. Ron

Try http://www.rig.org.uk (among others) for programs like WXSat
(soundcard) and JVFax (external interface). I've played with both,
and they both work well.

Now I use my own program. Under Linux, of course.
--
Laura Halliday VA3LDH    "Laisse le vent tout emporter..."
Grid: FN03gs                - Foly/Viennet