Re: Transverters with *70cm* IF's

Dave....Good comments on the 2.4 Gc downlink problem and the corresponding
uplink difficulty.  You may have seen my post where I finally converted
the Drake 2800 to about 300 MHz--whatever the EXISTING IF was produced
with the LO supplied, to something below ten meters.  This way any HF
receiver will work and luckily no harmonic relationship causes problems.
Cliff K7RR