Re: [aprssig] APRS Telemetry from STENSAT

Not that I know of.  and I hope I would be the first to know...
Too bad.  I find them a remarkable companey with good enginners and an
interest in giving amateur radio what they want and need...

But I guess one can always find bad examples...  :-(

Bummer
bob

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Paul Plasters wrote:

> [...]

APRSdos REPLY/COMMENT:

Reply mail addr:   wb4apr@amsat.org
US mail address:   115 old Farm Ct, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
See DAYTON97 HISTORY:    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/dayton.html
See Maryland APRS LIVE:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
See GPS on ANY radio:    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/mic-e.html