Re: WANTED: AO-16 S-band beacon WAV file recording

Doug, your request for WAV files of ANY digital transmission would be
welcome.  I have wanted a good test signal of the 9600 baud satellites for
some time, including Manchester signals.  For those properly equipped,
this should not be all that difficult.  Cliff K7RR