Re: P3D launch guess??

Jon Ogden writes:

> Was just perusing the launch schedules on the Florida Today webpage.  Found
> a couple of Ariane 506 launches.

ahem ... the next is AR505, then comes AR506, then AR507 etc.

> The next 506 is scheduled for a July launch time frame.

I'd put my money on July though. I don't have inside information but thats
when the Amsat-UK Colloquium is. Murphy's Law (we call it something different
over here) says that the launch will be at a time when we want the clever
guys to come and talk to us ... and they won't be able to because they're all
in Kourou filling the tanks etc.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL    (inventer of the write-only memory)
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188