Re: P3D launch guess??

Jon Ogden writes:

> Was just perusing the launch schedules on the Florida Today webpage.  Found
> a couple of Ariane 506 launches.

ahem ... the next is AR505, then comes AR506, then AR507 etc.

> The next 506 is scheduled for a July launch time frame.

I'd put my money on July though. I don't have inside information but thats
when the Amsat-UK Colloquium is. Murphy's Law (we call it something different
over here) says that the launch will be at a time when we want the clever
guys to come and talk to us ... and they won't be able to because they're all
in Kourou filling the tanks etc.

Richard W L Limebear G3RWL    (inventer of the write-only memory)
FOC # 1188