Transverters with *70cm* IF's

Hello!

   With P3D ready to go, it's now time to consider updating the Phase 3D
Guide that I edited a while back for AMSAT-NA. There is a hole (one of many,
I'm sure) in my knowledge, though, that I though someone out there could help
me with. It involves using a dual band rig (e.g., an IC-821) to operate
when BOTH bands need a converter (one for transmit, one for receive,
obviously.) Suppose we have an S-Band receive converter in hand. All of
them convert to a 2 meter signal. And, given the P3D configuration, one might
expect a 23 cm uplink would be a good idea. We have a great, handy rig that
can receive the S-Band on 2 meters and transmit on 70 cm. What would be
the group member's recommendations on going from 70 cm to 23 cm? Are there
kits or manufactured gear out there that can be configured to do this job?

   Thanks for the bandwidth and best 73's.

--Paul, wa0rse@amsat.org