W1B

Howdy all,

It's that time of year again. Special Event Station W1B will again be active
during the Vermont QSO Party. In addition to our usual HF presence, we will
once again be operating satellites. This year we've added digital. I'm even
planning on trying FO-29 JD1200. We'll be "on the birds" from ~1400 UTC
Saturday Feb 5 through ~2300 UTC Sunday Feb 6.

W1B is run annually in cooperation with the Jericho Vermont Historical
Society to commemorate the birthday of Wilson "Snoflake" Bentley. There will
again be a color certificate offered to all who work us that would like
confirmation.

QSL is via N1PDV at RD2, Box 39 in Underhill, VT 05489. He's asking for your
QSL card so that the sponsoring organization, The Jericho Historical Society
can hang them up, and a green stamp to help cover the cost of the certificate
he's sending out.

We hope to work you all.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ