P3D launch guess??

Hi all,

Was just perusing the launch schedules on the Florida Today webpage.  Found
a couple of Ariane 506 launches.

Of course we all know about the 506 launch in March.  The next 506 appears
to be in late May carrying an ASTRA-2B and GE-7 satellites.  So with 2 big
birds on board, that one will probably not carry our baby.  But that's a
guess.

The next 506 is scheduled for a July launch time frame.  Now on this one the
only payload listed is an Alcatel Eurasiasat-1.

Could it possibly be that this is the flight???  Certainly, there would be
room for us with just one other big bird.

There are no more 506 flights listed but it seems they do them every 2
months if that's the schedule they are holding to.  So if we don't ride in
July, then perhaps it would be September.........

I'd not seen any of this info posted anywhere else (not at Arianespace's
website).  I don't know if it's accuracy and it's just a guess.

I was hoping we'd launch before July, but I'll take it anyhow.  Let' keep
our fingers crossed!

73,

Jon
KE9NA