6 meter modual for ft-736r

 hi guys. someone told me some one was interested in getting a 6 meter
(50-54 mhz.) modual for their ft-736r. (he doesnt remember who it was so
i figured i would try the bb).
 i have one i would be willing to trade for a different modual i.e. 220
or the 1.2 gig.
 if you get this and want to trade let me know at the address below.
thanks
alan.
nnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS