2.4Ghz

From: Dave Cawley
Cambridge England
Dave@TheWizard.demon.co.uk
Web site http://www.Time-step.com
Tel.  +44 1440 820040
Fax +44 1440 820281

Can anyone tell me "exactly" the polarisation of OSCAR-11 please ?  It
appears to come in on a 97cm dish with 2.0dB N/F at about 7dB C/N; on either
right "or" left hand polarisation ?  This seems too weak and I would have
thought the polarity would have accounted for maybe a 15dB difference ?  Or
it could be, I'm doing something wrong ?

Are there any other reliable 2.4Ghz beacons available please ?

Regards

Dave G4IUG