Re: Home Brew Satellite Equipment Picture Album

Well, I got lots of positive comments and encouragement, but the "donors"
were a little scarce.  Here is a (very small) start for the web page:

http://users.aol.com/homebrewpics

What I need to make this successful are YOUR pictures.  Please don't be shy.
Share your project with the world!  Send me a note describing your invention,
modification, or reconstruction.  All the bandwidth lately about Yaesu 5400
mods would be a great item.  How about mobile mounts for your
AO-27/SO-35/Stensat antennae?  How about that monster 12x12 2 meter beam for
AO-10 or the tiny S-band patch antenna you have developed?  Amplifiers,
transporters, etc.?

Please reply direct to:  k5oe@amsat.org
73,
Jerry, K5OE

> Hi all.  I was thinking it might be fun, useful, and informative to put up
> web site devoted to home brew satellite equipment.  While antennas and
rotor
> systems may seem the most obvious, maybe there are tinkerers out there with
> modems, receivers, transverters, whatever.  Other ops may be very
interested
> in your creations--even inspired to built it or extrapolate from it.
There's