Portable Fuji Bird Operation

Is anyone successfully operating FO-20 completely portable?  I just picked
up an IC-402 and put the satellite sub-band crystal in it and heard the bird
well without a preamp and just my arrow antenna.  I am wondering if anyone
has tried getting into the bird with the companion IC-202 or another battery
powered SSB rig?

Scott
Scott Olitsky, M.D.
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
The Children's Hospital of Buffalo
solitsky@buffalo.edu

AC3A
Buffalo, NY
FN03pa

ac3a@arrl.net
ac3a@amsat.org

No Goal!

NHL Rule 78-B:    Unless the puck is in the goal crease area, a player of
the attacking side may not stand in the goal crease. If a player has entered
the crease prior to the puck, and subsequently the puck should enter the net
while such conditions prevail, the apparent goal shall not be allowed.

www.nogoal.com