Re: JAWSAT Signal Report

At 09:35 AM 1/29/00 -0500, Christopher Cox wrote:
>Will JAWSAT release its payloads with out being told to do so?
>
>Looking forward to hearing from StenSat next week.
>
>Regards
>
>Christopher Cox
>KC8FRJ
>

>----

Stensat is being deployed by OPAL which was deployed from JawSat.

If we refer to JawSat as the frame that Opal, OCS, ASUSAT, and
Falconsat were deployed from and refer to Weber-2 as the ham sat left
on the frame we might not have this confusion.

I am looking for signal reports for hearing
signal report from Weber-2.

73, Randy