Phase 3D display model kit.

More than ever now your contributions to AMSAT and its related projects
will benefit us all..  Still available with your support, is the full
color, highly detailed, glossy card stock display model kit of our new
Phase 3D spacecraft.  With your $17 suggested donation here is another
way in which you can enjoy your personal contribution to the program
and proudly display your support in the form of this handsome desktop
size model of a bird we all look forward to communicating through very
soon.

AMSAT-NA (Phase 3D kit)             Also: Reinhard Richter (Phase 3D kit)
850 Sligo Ave.                               AMSAT-DL-Warenvertrieb
Silver Springs,MD 20910-4703        Lohfeldwig 40
                                                    D-30459 Hannover, Germany
Phone orders: 301-589-6062
         Fax: 301-608-3410                e-mail: DJ1KM@amsat.org
                                                    Fax:  +49 (0)511 411112

And: AMSAT-UK (Phase 3D kit)
     40 Downsview, Small Dole,
     W. Sussex BN5 9YB
     U.K.

     e-mail: G6ZRU@amsat.org
     Phone orders: +44 1273 495733
     Fax:  +44 1273 492927

For additional details and model photo see:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/fun/model_photos/

or:  http://www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/

73