AO-27 log book from St.Croix

Hey gang,

Thanks for all the great contacts over AO-27 from St.Croix.  I wish I could
have
worked everyone who called.  It was a lot of fun and a real challenge working
as
many station as I could in the shorter than normal five minutes the bird was
available before it would shut off.  At times depending on where I was
standing,
the wind would whistle through my lightweight headsets while the tape was
rolling
and recording your transmissions. So for those of you who at least heard me
respond to your call even if not quite correctly,  I played the tape back
after
each pass and sorted out your correct call.  For what it's worth, I am going
to try
to e-mail wave files of your contacts or attempted contacts to those of you I
can
hear on my taped log.  Also I will be making several attractive custom color
QSL
cards containing a photo or photos of the surroundings where and at the time
your contacts where made.  So keep those CARDS and letters coming in...hi.

Here are the stations WORKED:

1/23      K5OE             -      14:39z
            WB4FWQ       -      14:40z
1/24      doing vacation type things, Off the air.
1/25      KF4FDJ          -      13:45z
            XE2YVW        -       15:23z
            KF4FDJ          -       15:24z
            VA3PK/6Y5    -       15:25z
1/26      scuba diving, petting Nurse Sharks and stuff like that. Off the air.
1/27      KB8WCJ         -      14:25z
            KC8LGL          -      14:26z
            W8JOM           -      14:27z
            VE3UEX          -      14:31z
            N3ZLL             -       14:28z
1/28      KB8WCJ         -      13:57z
            AC3A              -      13:58z
            KB2WQM        -      14:00z
            W4EPI            -      14:02z
            KC8LGL          -      14:03z

The following are stations HEARD from St.Croix:
I will also produce a HEARD ONLY card, so be sure
to send for yours as well.

1/25      K4AQL            -      15:23z
            K0LEE            -       15:25z
1/27      N5YAV           -       14:28z
1/28      VA3SS           -       13:58Z

Thanks again everybody for your effort and patients.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org