German Ham heard ASUSat1 ?

Hi,
Yesterday we got a call from a German Ham that reported receiving the
ASUSat1. He left a phone number and we must have wrote it down wrong.
We would appreciate if you are on the list - if you can contact us.
Sorry for sending this on the list, we have no other way.

In any case - if anyone captured any telemetry frames from the ASUSat1 we
would love to receive it (Europe in particular).

thanks, Assi kk7kx/4x1kx

 Assi Friedman, Deputy Program Manager - ASUSat Program
 Tel: 480-844-1458 (home)
 Tel: 480-965-2474 (ASUSat lab)
 Tel: 480-965-2859 (ASUSat office)
 Fax: 480-965-0277 (ASUSat lab)