Uni-trac users - questions from newbie

Hi,

I got your email from David, I hope you won't mind a few questions?  I'm
looking to set up a station and I'd like to do realtime pacsats under
automated control.  I can't seem to see how the KCT does it.  BTW, I'm using
Nova Win32 here as well.

I've been looking at the uni-trac for awhile and I'm pretty impressed.  I'd
like some feedback from those that have used it.  Especiall if I can get
some comparisons vs. the KCT.

One little problem that I have with the KCT, actually two.  The drivers look
like they were never finished.  Beta and data 94!  I've got a new PIII500
machine that I'm really not interesting in introducing any legacy drivers or
8 bit cards into.  Not that it's a stopping point, it's just a caution
point.

So, If you can provide some input, I would appreciate it a ton!

Thanks,
Alan