RE: Listen for Beacon

 "Adamson, Alan" writes:

> Ok, so how many Ham sats got launched?  Are they all ejected?  I found no
> mention of any frequencies on any of those page, and some of the links are
> broken.

I have a "special" on the Amsat-UK web pages containing as much as I could
find on all the amateur payloads. I try to keep it up to date from the
mailings here on amsat-bb. I can't remember the exact URL but go to the home
page and follow the Jawsat flag. When someone has given a URL I've hyperlinked
it ... but that does not guarantee the link will work (if one doesn't work,
please tell me and include a part of the text either side of it so I can find
and remove it).  http://www.uk.amsat.org/

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org