SatSked 1.970 now Y2K and freeware

For those of you still living in the dark ages of DOS, I've made the
satellite scheduling / tracking program SatSked Y2K compatible.  It's no
longer necessary to purchase a password from Amsat, SatSked's now freeware.
It's been tested for 20 days by multiple people with no bugs reported, so I
guess it must be working OK.

Here's where you can download SatSked version 1.970:

http://members.tripod.com/wayneroth/ss1970.zip

I don't think I'll have time to add any new features to this release, but be
sure to let me know if you find any "new" bugs.

I've been off the birds for a couple years now in order to concentrate fully
on getting the engineering department of a startup company off the ground.
Things are beginning to settle down, and I'm looking forward to talking to
you all again sometime soon, maybe on Phase 3D!

73's
Wayne Roth  WA2N/5
Austin / Argyle Texas
wa2n@amsat.org