RE: Helix Match

Ron

Thanks for the drawing. Your picture shows exactly the antenna
I was talking about.
I think I have all the necessary information in my Handbook,
so please don't waste your time scanning the QST article.
A few weeks ago, I buyed all the necessary stuff to build
such an antenna (cupper pipe, PTFE, chicken wire, etc).
So, more to come when the prototype is built and tested :+))

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR