RE: Helix Match

In an Engineer's HandBook, I've seen a description a 4 helix
antenna sharing a common reflector and common connector.
A common coax connector is installed right in the middle of the
reflector, and a wire runs from this connector to each helix.
Each wire is NOT parallel to the reflector and is supposed
to convert the wxyz ohms of each helix to a 200 ohms impedance
(200/4 = 50 ohms at the connector level).
This seems to be a very clever theoretical solution.
But what about real world ? So many parameters are interacting :+))

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR