Re: Home Brew Satellite Equipment Picture Album

K5OE De 9M2SS

Hi Jerry,

What a nice idea.

We do need Hints and Kinks from time to time, and all other tips that are
available on the net  but are eventually lost. I even lost the JAWSAT Keps
Hi. The proposed website could be such a repository of such collective
experiences.  One such example was the "Dead 5400G"  I was able to
resuscitate  mine from the tips  I garnered in the last few days.

So Jerry, when do we have the Web?

73

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 07:23 PM 27/01/00 EST, K5OE@aol.com wrote:
>Hi all.  I was thinking it might be fun, useful, and informative to put up a
>web site devoted to home brew satellite equipment.  While antennas and rotor
>systems may seem the most obvious, maybe there are tinkerers out there with
>modems, receivers, transverters, whatever.  Other ops may be very interested
>in your creations--even inspired to built it or extrapolate from it.
There's