Re: SunSat

Hello John.

26 Jan 00 09:53, you wrote to Tony Langdon:

 JB> Nice site. I did not see the downlink freq just the uplink.
 JB> Or is it one of them "we ani't going to tell" things.

Should be there.  Anyway, the freqs are:

Uplink 436.291 MHz
Downlink 145.825 MHz

both are FM.  Keep an eye on the schedule page for the latest schedule
(actually, it's been a bit out of date lately, and I may host the schedules I
have on my page if they remain out of date (I usually only carry schedules for
VK, for the locals here, something that started by accident after I started
working this bird :-) ).

Tony

.. Winter's here.  We need a flame...