problems with tracking program

   I generally use a simple windows tracking program that I wrote myself, but
adapted from several old DOS programs I found on the web years ago. Prior to
Y2K, the program has agreed with other tracking programs I've tried.  However
I have been trying to fix a couple Y2K related bugs, and was checking the
program against MIR by using http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/temp/Mir_Loc.html ,
however I find I am considerably off, about 20 degrees behind or so.  When I
run the new DOS version of TRAKSAT, it agrees with the nasa web site, however
when I run the new version of WINORB, it agrees with my program. I checked the
computer clock, and it agrees with the clock at the web site.  I tried a
couple of the WINORB models, no significant difference.
  To further complicate things, I tried 5 or 10 other sats, and my program
agrees very closely with the web site on all sats I tried, except for MIR.  I
am using the latest keps from NASA OIG.
   Can anyone think of any possible reason why there should be such a
difference on MIR, but not on other sats? Do people using other tracking
programs get the same results as the web site I referenced above?
I'm probably doing something dumb, but I don't see what it is off hand.