Re: Any word on Stensat

Let me give a more explicit, outsider's answer:

STENSAT and the other picosats will be launched from OPAL, after Stanford
completes testing on OPAL and any other procedures they need to follow.
As previous noted, this may take a few days, so we may be looking at some
time this weekend if we're lucky, or maybe the first of next week.  Once
STENSAT is released, it may take a pass or two for its batteries to be
charged up enough to transmit.

So patience, though sometimes difficult, is in order here.  I'm very eager
to hear at least the picosat telemetry.

73's and best of luck to all,