Re: Pet Peeve (was: Re: JAWSAT Launch)

Jon and others.  Many MANY thanks for the words of encouragement.  It
has been difficult circumnavigating the immature, negative comments
during this last launch phase now in progress.  It was a superb accent
at Vandenberg and it continues to be a real challenge getting these
birds operational.  Cliff K7RR