(no subject)

Hello Group
Thanks to TRW and my bud (big ugly dish) I was able to see the launch of
minotar last night.
Thanks to wisp and my kct/t I copyed this.
OPAL 0:1337193435 <01>
at 00012712:36:41  mst
SO to my inexperenced eye it looks like the new sats made it.
73 KB0VBZ

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio satellites uo-22,ko-23,ko-25,t0-31, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (110 characters max)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net