JAWSAT Pass this morning

Well, according to the NORAD keps I loaded in, JAWSAT just had a pass over
the central US a few minutes ago.  I pointed my antennas skyward and
listened on 437.1 for the beacon.  I did not hear anything.

Anyone else hear the beacon or was my tracking program off?  It had a max
elevation of nearly 30 degrees from my QTH so I should have heard it if it
was transmitting.

73,

Jon
KE9NA