New sats

Congratulations to all teams, of new born sat's, for sucessfull launch
(I had that good news when I checked the emails this morning).
I left the equipment at home ready to capture any telemetry,
but I also bring my "portable tracking station" (dual band HT)  with me :)
However, due the rush to be at office on time, I didn't had time to check
the avaliable windows over here. Can anyone send it to me???
Please reply DIRECT to this email!!!!
Many thanks in advance

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT