G-5400 B AZ EL Rotator help

Can any one help?

I have been given a Yaesu G5400 B Azimuth, Elivation rotator and control.

It has a computer interface with no documentation, the only way I can identify it is by the chips on board, they are:

AMD D8751
ADC0809
7406

On the copper track side is printed: TRACKER CONTROL and RJA 1990.

What I would like is to identify the computer controler, connection diagram if someone can help and info on what software is required to operate the antennas from InstantTrack.

Many thanks in advance.

73

Dave ZS5FR

Manager: Technical Affairs