Listen for Beacon

The launch of  JAWSAT, ASUSAT-1, Falconsat and OPAL are on scheduled for
7pm PST from Vandenberg AFB, CA tonight.  They will be in a polar, sun
synch orbits, approx. 750km.

We would like to request that all amateurs that can, listen for the beacon
on OPAL and report any contact via e-mail to:
James William Cutler <jwc@leland.Stanford.EDU>
gregory hutchins <gmh@leland.Stanford.EDU>
btwiggs@leland.stanford.edu
If you would like to call the Stanford University ground station, the
number is:

         650/725-6794

The OPAL beacon is at low power on the frequency 437.100 MHz, AX.25 with
the message:

         OPAL - time, some data

Thanks for your help here.  We also want to thank AMSAT-NA  and a lot of
other fine people for all their support to our students on the project.

Thanks
Bob - KE6QMD